Check AP ICET Required Documents 2019 on the representative page @ sche.ap.gov.in which are published by the officials of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The candidates who are going to attend the AP ICET Counselling that candidates can check these AP ICET Testimonials at the authoritative page. And also aspirants check the AP ICET Counselling Dates on the web page.
Aspirants who are qualified in the AP ICET online Written Exam and also who are going to attend the AP ICET Counselling that candidates must check the AP ICET Essential Documents here on this page. Our team has given the all AP ICET Wanted Documents list here on this page. So, aspirants need not check other sites to know this information of AP ICET Required Documents.
AP ICET Required Documents 2019
- 1 AP ICET Required Documents 2019
- 1.1 AP ICET Counselling Required Documents 2019
- 1.2 AP ICET Required Documents 2019 – Details
- 1.3 Check Documents List For AP ICET Counselling Online @sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.4 Check PH / CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidate Certificates – AP ICET Counselling Dates
The officials of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has given the AP ICET Required Documents 2019 List on the authoritative page for the aspirants who have got the qualifying marks in the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) and also going to attend this AP ICET Counselling. So, interested aspirants can check this page @apicetexam.co.in and get the AP ICET Essential Documents list to attend the AP ICET Certificate Verification. So, aspirants carefully check all the instructions and take all the things which are stated on this page to the counseling center.
Can Also Check>>>>> APICET Important Dates 2019
AP ICET Counselling Required Documents 2019
Some of the candidates already know the AP ICET Counselling Essential Documents but we are suggesting the aspirants again check all the AP ICET Required Documents which are given on this page. Because the counselors of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has every year changed some Documents which are most important while conducting the AP ICET Certificate Verification. So, aspirants must check the give below table to know brief details about this AP ICET Counselling Dates. Before the counseling dates aspirants need to arrange all AP ICET Wanted Testomils. Otherwise, aspirants may lose this chance to study post graduation.
Can Also Check>>>>> AP ICET Counselling Centers List 2019
AP ICET Required Documents 2019 – Details
|Name of The Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Name of the Exam||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET)|
|Courses Offered||MBA, MCA|
|AP ICET Results||June 2019|
|AP ICET Counselling Dates||July 2019|
|Category||AP ICET Required Documents|
|Official website||@ sche.ap.gov.in|
Check Documents List For AP ICET Counselling Online @sche.ap.gov.in
Here the candidates get the information of basic AP ICET Counselling Essential Certificates. Means mainly candidates attend the AP ICET Counselling with Hall Ticket, Rank Card, Graduation completed certificates, SSC certificates…..Etc. Most of the aspirants wanted to attend the first counseling along with the AP ICET Required Documents because in first counseling only have the most reputed colleges are placed after that the college comes on the Counselling centers are all average reputed college. So, aspirants must be given first priority to attend first AP ICET Certificate Verification counseling along with AP ICET Essential Documents.
Can Also Check>>>>> AP ICET Top MBA/MCA Colleges List 2019
Documents List for AP ICET Certificate Verification
- AP ICET 2019 Hall Ticket.
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo.
- AP ICET 2019 Rank Card.
- Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2015.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification).
Check PH / CAP/ NCC/ Sports/ Minority Candidate Certificates – AP ICET Counselling Dates
Aspirants get the AP ICET Counselling Dates here on the below section. And also aspirants get the different Candidates AP ICET Required Documents on this page that means aspirants who are physically handicapped, CAP, NCC…Etc candidates should take the respective documents to the AP ICET Certificate Verification. If the candidates can miss one document which is required for this AP ICET Certificate Verification that candidate cannot be allowed for this AP ICET Counselling or miss the opportunity to get a seat in reputed colleges. So, aspirants need to check all the AP ICET Required Documents again and again here on this page.
Can Also Check>>>>>AP ICET Counselling Process
ICET Required Certificates for NCC & Sports Candidates
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
AP ICET 2019 Counselling required documents for PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
Andhra Pradesh ICET Necessary Documents for Minorities
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
ICET Certificate Verification Required Documents for Anglo-Indian People
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
2019 ICET Counselling – Required Documents for CAP People
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Servicemen).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by the Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
Important Dates & Links
|Result Date||June 2019|
|Official Site||Check Here|